Signature Alignment Flow
Our signature yoga experience at Oceans! This class provides a harmonious blend of the precision and refinement of alignment – bringing in clarity, skill, and strength to your practice – with pranayamic (breath)-based, dynamic and fluid movement, encouraging range of motion, flexibility and the joy of physical expression. Creative and intelligent vinyasa sequencing, leading to a peak pose or series of peak poses, opens the body, breath, and mind to awaken your natural vitality and inner alignment. Accompanied by music, sprinklings of yogic wisdom, and ending in deep stretches, pranayama and a relaxing savasana, this class will leave you balanced, peaceful, and renewed.
Seaside Heated Flow
A cleansing and rejuvenating vinyasa flow class, in our infra-red heated room set between 85-90 degrees, designed to melt away stress and tension and bring forth your inner radiance. An alchemical blend of fluid vinyasa, mindful movement, and breath inspire fresh awareness and freedom in spirit, mind, and body.
Hot 50 Series
Enlighten and Revolutionize your practice! An open-eyed, moving meditation through a series of 50 postures in our infra-red heated room between 100 -105 degrees that facilitates a deep detoxifying sweat at the cellular level. A total detox and complete asana practice to work every part of your being, igniting deep awareness, sensitivity and stillness, powerful focus and strength, balance, flexibility, stamina, and an opening of the breath and energetic body. This class will evolve and transform your practice and take your yoga to new heights!
- Classes start strictly on time so try your best to arrive early.
- If you are taking a class for the first time, please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Please leave all bags and personal items in the reception area – and make sure you turn your cell phones off or turn on silent.
- Rental mats are available for $2
- Kangan Alkaline Water is available for $3 for filling up your water bottle, $7 for a gallon and $10 for 2 gallons.
Tips for the HOT 50:
- It is recommended that you arrive 10 minutes early for class to allow yourself to acclimatize to the heat.
- Please come to class is to class hydrated and well nourished – your experience of the HOT class will be infinitely more enjoyable if your body is fully hydrated and nourished with energy rich foods.
- It is highly recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before class – however, a smoothie or snack 1-2 hours before class is a great idea… something that is easily digestible.
- A body sized towel is a must for the Hot class (ie. Yogitoes Skidless) to prevent slipping.
- Unlike our signature alignment flow and heated vinyasa classes, the HOT 50 is a silent class. The idea is to get into a moving meditation, taking your focus inwards and tuning in to the voice of the teacher.
- Wear comfortable, lightweight, breathable clothing – something that you can easily move, stretch and sweat in.
Learn the art of practice and yoga instruction. Explore the timeless, ancient wisdom of the Yoga Sutras, Upanishads and The Bhagavad Gita.
Oceans’ yoga training is an incredible, heart and soul opening journey of Self-discovery, transformation, and expansion! An experience that will set you up for a lifelong study into the sacred path of yoga and provide a powerful foundation of knowledge, practical skills and in-classroom experience to help you become a clear, compassionate and effective yoga teacher.